Job provided by Randstad
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you a level 3 nursery nurse within the Manchester area?
Do you have excellent expertise in the EYFS framework and a strong childcare background?
Do you have a passion for working with children aged between 05?
This is a full time role with 40 hours a week working in a medium sized nursery based in the heart of Manchester.
The position is to start as soon as possible so if you think this is the role for you please apply straightaway.
About our client:
This is a medium sized nursery with around 60 children. The nursery consists of a baby room, a toddler room and a preschool room.
They have recently received an Ofsted report of Good.
They have a diverse group of children so staff and children participate in as many different festivals, ceremonies and different celebrations each month to make all children feel included and part of the team.
Children recently taken part in football clubs, eco projects, community outings, etc. Staff also organise annual graduations for our little leavers leaving to preschool.
The curriculum is heavily based around communication and language, physical development, personal development, maths, literacy, etc. This is to ensure all children are getting the most out of being at the nursery.
Staff provide parents with monthly newsletters letting them know about all changes within the nursery, any up coming trips or celebrations.
What will be expected when working as a nursery nurse:
- To assist with various shifts that could fall between 7am7pm.
- To keep small groups of children occupied by planning activities.
- To successfully incorporate learning through play by including counting, shapes, numbers, etc.
- To carry out observations and to be able to discuss confidently with parents regarding their child and their development.
- To be aware of all milestones that certain age groups should be hitting and to be aware of what to do if theyre not being hit.
- To be able to work with children aged 05.
- To assist with breakfast and lunch cover.
- To record accidents in the accident book.
- To be aware of the EYFS framework.
A competitive salary.
Free onsite parking/ Easy to get to via public transport.
Excellent progression programmes for anyone who wishes to start their early years career.
Employee benefits scheme.
Ongoing training and development opportunities.
Support in achieving your career aspirations.
Working as part of a bubbly, vivacious and caring team.
Recognition of achievements through award and accreditation schemes, including the annual awards.
What you will need to apply.
To apply for this role you will need to have your CACHE Level 3 and at least 1 years experience working with children aged 05. You must be able to get to Salford easily either by car or public transport. If you have any further questions please call Claire on ##### ######, email at #####@######.### or apply below.