Share this job on social:
About the job
All About Us
Role: Assistant Manager / Assistant Restaurant Manager / Immediate start / Competitive rates
At ASK Italian our mission is simple, we want people to do more than eat Italian food, we want them to eat like an Italian - to enjoy the entire experience, escaping from the day to day, connecting with friends and family and of course enjoying great Italian food.
As an Assistant Manager we will ASK you to:
- Work with your GM to drive sales and grow the business.
- Develop, coach and support members of your team to deliver excellent standards of service through leading by example.
- You will work with your GM to deliver all financial targets including sales, labour and stock control.
- Inspire a passion for delivering great Italian food and culture within your team
As an Assistant Manager we will ASK that you have:
- Management or supervisor experience from within a branded restaurant
- You will ensure all health and safety aspects exceed the company standards, all policies are adhered to and that the restaurant is always safe to open.
- A people person who enjoys driving your team in creating individual successes
- You will have an undying passion for people and food
- Commercially savvy and understand how things work
As an Assistant Manager you'll get:
- Extremely competitive rates of pay and excellent bonus potential
- Fantastic training and a great opportunity for career development
- Generous bonus scheme
- Cut price food at work
- Childcare Vouchers
- Loads of incentive schemes
- 50% discount at ASK Italian and Zizzi
- GM leadership programme
The key to all of this success is the ASK Factor - meaning we are confident, engaging and we love to be a bit cheeky. Sound familiar...? And, with amazing training (including our Italian Education and our award-winning development programme) we're also a place to grow. So, come and join our family!
All About The Role
All About You