Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you a highly organised administrator who works with sharp attention to detail? Do you take a can do work ethic in all that you do? Are you a strong multitasker who communicates and networks well across all levels of seniority?
Yes? Then this could be the ideal role!
A leading professional accountancy firm are recruiting for a team administrator to join their team on a permanent basis to support their business development team. This is a fast paced department which requires skills such as diary management, arranging meetings, high levels of communication and correspondence with shareholders and a varied administrative support function to the team overall.
This role is working across Monday to Friday 8.45 to 5pm, with some flexibility required on hours to support with events when needed.
Some of what your day will include
- Communicating with all levels of seniority including shareholders, clients & targets via email, phone calls and hard mailings
- Managing email inboxes
- Organising and set up of meeting rooms
- researching and collating of information, distribution of materials and maintenance of business tracking systems
- Assisting coordinating events
- Event logistics such as creation, distribution and monitoring of invites through an email marketing service, catering, set up, and on the day assistance
- Diary management and arranging meetings
- Preparation and collation of business documents drafting them in various formats
- Dealing with timesheets and expenses
Key skills for the role:
- Outstanding administration skills and an extensive working knowledge of Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong personable skills are essential
- Competent managing a varied workload
- Strong communication skills
- Event organising and assistance supporting at events is desirable
- Be able to be reactive, using initiative and be solutions focused
- Must be self motivated, positive and a have a can do work ethic
If you have what it takes to make the role a success and you are eager to work for a highly reputable company within a busy varied role then please click apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.