Job provided by Tradewind Recruitment
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you a passionate and dedicated Science Teacher looking for a full time, long term role in Leicester?
Tradewind Nottingham are working in partnership with a Secondary School, located just off the M1. The Secondary School are seeking to recruit an ambitious Science teacher to join a thriving team. This is a fulltime post starting ASAP in January for two terms. You will be required to teach a range of Science over a varied timetable and across Key stages 3 and 4.
We are looking for:
- Science Teacher who can teach across all key stages and who has excellent subject knowledge.
- A creative approach to teaching and learning who will engage through inspiring and clear teaching strategies.
- A collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through creative and inventive approaches.
- Passionate team player who will immerse themselves in school life.
- NQTs welcome
This school is situated very close to the M1 just on the edge of Leicester and is easily accessible via public transport.
After visiting the school, I was really impressed with behaviour and the state of the art facilities. This school also encourages and healthy and active approach to every day school life. The school has a welcoming team of staff and a strong and wellstructured SLT and as a Science teacher you will have the support of a committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards throughout the school.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! Thats 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance so youre fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning our support doesnt stop once weve secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for the role of Science Teacher it is essential that you have recent experience in a classroom setting and have a recognised Teaching Qualification. If you are a passionate Teacher please apply today with an up to date copy of your CV or call the office for a confidential discussion on ##### ######.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career. Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, thats 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.