Job provided by Randstad
Share this job on social:
About the job
Do you love working in Care? Do you wake up every day looking to enrich the lives of others and help them become more independent?
Do you have experience supporting adults and are kind, caring and compassionate by nature?
Then we may have the perfect role for you! Randstad Care is looking for Support Workers to help adults with disabilities, helping them live their lives to the full by providing support with everyday tasks and promoting independence.
If youre located in Bridgwater, give us a call today!
A minimum of 6 months experience in the care sector is essential. We require a valid DBS and a minimum of three years of written references.
- Providing physical, emotional and social support.
- Working with children and adults with learning or physical disabilities or mental illnesses.
- Providing support with day to day tasks including cooking cleaning washing and shopping.
- Variety in work and locations.
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive hourly rate including holiday pay.
- Pension scheme.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.