Share this job on social:
About the job
Night Shift Warehouse Manager
Rochdale (OL11 3DT)
£32,000 Per Annum
Hours of Work: 10.00 pm - 6.00 am (40 hours per week)
Our Company is one of the most recognised in the automotive aftermarket; symbolising innovation, quality, and diversity. The business offers over 25,000 product lines, and servicing a variety of customers that operate in the automotive aftermarket/trade sector.
Key customers include: Independent Retailers, Motor Factors, Garages, Forecourts and a growing number of major National Accounts. Our latest component offering represents the largest range to date, incorporating many new lines while maintaining OE quality without compromise.
The Warehouse Manager Role
You will be leading directing, motivating and inspiring the night shift team of 14 operatives.
You will ensure personal accountability and responsibility and strive to develop your team with a programme of structured training and continuous improvement.
Some of the key responsibilities that come with this role:
- Ensure The safety of all the team and achieve zero accidents
- Take responsibility for the control of the workflow and organisation of the team in relation to performance, attendance, quality, housekeeping and conduct.
- Ensure KPI'S are achieved
- Conduct regular team briefings to deliver company information and to receive feedback from the team and ensure that the team fully understand the business and shift objectives
- To undertake any additional duties in line with business requirements
Requirements for the Warehouse Manager Role
- Experience of supervising / managing teams
- Previous experience working within a distribution environment
- Ability to prioritise work efficiently
- Basic computer literacy skills Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to clearly communicate at all levels, both verbally and written
- Ability to problem solve and work under pressure
- Basic Knowledge of Health and Safety requirements
- Resilience and drive to succeed
- Holding Bendi or Counterbalance FLT licences would be an advantage
- 33 days holiday per year
- Staff purchase scheme
- Free car parking
If you feel you are suitable for our Warehouse Manager position, please apply now.