Job provided by Redline Group Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Software Engineer C++ / Java to join a global technology company based in Harlow, Essex specialising in the defence and security markets. My client has a brand new Development Centre where they are expanding their Software Development Team and they are looking for 10+ Software Engineers ranging from recent graduates to experienced engineers.
They have recently won a major project with a large government agency to design next generation cyber security solutions.
Youll be working on very complex secure networks running on Web based platforms and TCP/IP, Ethernet applications.
Do you want to work in an office with pool tables, PlayStations and free snacks? If so, this company may be the ideal employer for you with a modern attitude towards their working environment.
Key Responsibilities: of a Software Engineer C++ / Java job:
- Develop product functionality, user interfaces and performance improvements
- Document designs and advise on product support material
- Investigate product issues and develop solutions to customer issues
Essential Skills Software Engineer C++ / Java job:
- Experience in C++ based application development.
- Experience in Java application development.
- Proficient in Linux as a development and deployment platform
Desirable Skills of Software Engineer C++ / Java Job:
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows 64bit operating systems as a development and deployment platform
- Experience in secure development techniques and tools that produce secure systems.
Experience from a military or Government project background in software development would be an advantage, but is not essential. A broad knowledge of Information Security best practice would be useful
Knowledge of configuration and deployment software applications and exposure to the full software development lifecycle.
All successful applicants must be a British Citizen and be eligible & willing to obtain an SC clearance with the view to progressing to DV level.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated Software Engineer C++ / Java that is passionate about achieving success. My client offers exciting and rewarding career progression and works hard to stand out from standard information security companies.
If you have any specific questions or wish to apply for the Software Engineer C++ / Java job, please send an up to date CV to #####@######.### or call Ricky Wilcocks on ##### ######.
Visit and follow Redline Group