£42000 - £48000 per annum
What will you be doing?
As a UX lead you will sit within the service design department. This will be working with a multidisciplined team comprising of teams with specialist skills in business architecture, UX, design and user research, data analytics and content design. You will work as a technical lead and be recognised as an experienced authority in UX design and user research. Your role will be split into different sections comprising of the following but not limited to:
* Delivering user research and UX design project responsibilities
* Building a trusted and relied upon user research design practice
* Coaching and mentoring
* Support all the stages of the design lifecycle
* Act as a domain expert for UX design and User research
* Responsible for reporting research findings
* Leading workshops and collaborative design sessions
* Attending project playbacks across the portfolio
* Line management responsibilities for their team
Who will you be working for?
As a UX lead you will be working for a nonprofit making governmentowned organisation who deliver secure, accurate and efficient assessment, payment and repayment services. If you have significant experience working as a UX lead, then you may be the person we are looking for.
Posted 26 days ago