Job provided by Appoint Group
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Job Title: Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN
Location: Burwash, East Sussex
Salary: Up to £17.50 per hour ( Up to £43,680 per Annum ) - negotiable depending on experience
Shifts: Days or Nights available
Hours: Full-time or Part-time positions available ( 24, 36 or 48 hours available ) (permanent)
Paid Breaks Excellent Benefits Package
Further Information: We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who provide high-quality levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country. They have an excellent, award-winning reputation and come highly-recommended by current employees, making this a fantastic opportunity to join them. Following a recruitment review this companies new mission is to provide longevity and internal promotion and development of their nurses.
We are recruiting for a registered nurse to work within a charming nursing home near Burwash. This home provides a mixture of care across residential, elderly and even younger adults with physical disability.
There are long-term or respite / short-term care packages available, ensuring that each individual is provided with the best possible care based on their needs. This is a great opportunity for a nurse looking to take the next step up, within a company that values hard work and you will be rewarded with progression opportunities, as well as development and excellent clinical training.
Person Specification : You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism ( RMN / RGN / RNLD ). You must hold a Full UK nursing pin to apply for this position.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to #####@######.### or call Jasmin Corbet on ##### ######.