Job provided by Hiring People
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
As a brand ambassador, you will combine a professional and positive approach with enthusiasm for the product and the Brand. You will use your product knowledge and experience to provide the ultimate luxury experience within the store and be confident in driving sales. The company is a women's fashion brand bringing a touch of East to the West.
As a Sales Executive you will be involved in all operational duties associated with the store, stock management, ensuring and delivering high standards of customer care and ensuring the visual standard of the store is in keeping with brand policy.
To be successful in this role you will be required to a personable individual who is able to multi task and focus on solutions whilst complying with company policy and procedure. A flair for fashion and style is required with the ability for quick thinking.
This role will report to the Store Manager. The successful candidates in this position will have the opportunity to progress if they demonstrate the right capabilities and attitude. Full training will be provided with an intensive 3 days training programme on joining. After 6-month training period salaries will be reviewed and opportunities to enter our management training programme.
To work with the Store Manager to ensure the store is operated to the required standard
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Follow instructions to ensure the inventory process is adhered to
- Be involved in conducting inventory checks every day.
- Be answerable to Store Manager queries regarding stock.
- Monitor size availability and inform Store Manager of required items
- Receiving and sending stock on instruction
- Monitor the supply of shopping bags, alteration receipts, tags, barcodes and hangers and notify the Store Manager accordingly
- Keep the merchandise in order including ticketing all merchandise
- Adhere to the store petty cash procedures ensuring receipts are submitted on time and the reimbursement process is followed
- Monitor office supplies, till receipts and other necessities and notify the Store Manager accordingly
- Undertake and deliver training on POS
- Ensure shop is presented in line with Khaadi quality standards at all times
- Adhere to the window display instructions
- Ensure the goods are well displayed, tidy and ironed
- Contribute to the good upkeep of the store and the equipment
- Ensure the store is clean and tidy at all times
- Inform the Store Manager of any maintenance repairs and improvements
- Work flexibility to cover the store opening hours, preparation and closing times
- Coordinate leave, ensuring appropriate cover
- Be prepared to transfer to other stores if required on a temporary or permanent basis
- Follow the attendance management procedures
- Attend training when required and take responsibility to identify own training needs
- Adhere to the dress code and be well presented including wearing the prescribed uniforms and badges
- Proving an excellent customer service to the Khaadi quality standards including greeting every customer who enters the shop, assisting customers to locate merchandise, provide information to customers about the merchandise, ensure the floor is fully stocked, assist customers when they are in the fitting rooms, communicate when alterations have arrived
- Handle customer complaints and escalate to the Store Manager if required
- Ensure customer feedback is collected
- Maintaining a customer database (when details provided)
- Adhering to all H&S procedures including those of the mall
- Open and close store
- Cashing up and ensure all monies is accounted for in line with company standards and procedures
- Following daily reporting structure
- Communicating information from the mall management and Store Manager
- Working within all Company policies and procedures
- Keep up to date and work within policies and procedures
- Work towards achieving or exceeding the sales targets
- Maths & English qualifications
- English speaking
- Previous retail experience
- POS literate
Job Type: Full-time
To apply please attach your CV to the link provided and the hiring company will be in direct contact.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.