Job provided by IntaPeople
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Cause it's P…H…P, it's dynamite,
P…H…P scripting wins the fight,
P…H…P Linux's powerful code,
P…H…P watch me explooooode!
I can picture it now, Angus Young rocking out in the background as the Development team start to write their new lines of PHP for their new bespoke system. With this role you're definitely not going to be on a Highway to Hell but you will be Thunderstruck by the quality of the company and the chance to work on some really cool innovative technology.
IntaPeople are currently helping a company to find a passionate and skilled PHP Developer for an initial 6 month contract. You will be working alongside the existing development team; completed Greenfield projects, maintaining the existing code base and improving the applications as much as possible.
The teams work in an Agile methodology, supporting multiple products on a daily basis. There is an exciting roadmap for multiple future projects that will be explained during interview stages. This is a great opportunity to work within an innovative environment and to contribute to the success of the organisation. We are looking for someone who can improve the productivity and quality of the existing code base and collaborate with the team moving forward.
In order to be considered for the role you will need to demonstrate the below experience;
• A strong background with PHP Development. All frameworks are welcome but if you know Laravel and Symfony you're getting closer to being our version of Angus Young!
• Ability to work within an Agile environment and to contribute to Scrums.
• Experience with object orientated design, unit testing, continuous integration and RESTful API connections.
In an ideal world you would also have exposure to the below;
• DevOps style tools such as Jenkins, Docker etc.
• Framework knowledge of Angular / Bootstrap etc.
If you are a strong PHP Developer looking to get exposure to these technologies then this might be a great opportunity. In order to be considered for this role please send through your most up-to-date CV and our team will get in touch to discuss the position in more detail.