Senior Digital Account Executive
Shoreditch, Greater London, England
£28k - 30k per year
Do you have the creative horsepower and technical skills to work with the very best brands in a lively and innovative way?
Can you build and track digital assets that capture attention and drive traffic for campaigns and events delivering ROI for all clients?
Does working in a creative hub with real flexibility and surrounded by 100's like-minded people excite you?
If so read on...
We're looking for a digital marketing expert who is looking for an agency to grow and develop in.
Our client is a creative digital and events agency based in the heart of Shoreditch, they're all about moments and connections and recently they made moments for; Candy Crush, QVC, Olympia, Nectar, Estée Lauder Companies, INet, BECCA, Northern and Shell, The Savile Row Tailor to name a few.
The agencies success and growth is a result of their outstanding team, their creativity and grit is what wins against bigger and more established competition. All because they not only have the best ideas, they execute them flawlessly.
If you are a digitist superhero you will join a growing team of 8, in this new and exciting role you will be responsible for SEO, PPC, InBound Marketing, social media and Email.
You'll report into the Digital Director and work on:
* SEO strategy and management of digital clients and the agency.
* PPC strategy and management for clients and the agency.
* Supporting the Director and team on digital marketing strategy for clients and the agency.
* Reporting, evaluation and analysis.
* Inbound marketing, supporting the MD on strategy and managing delivery.
* Email marketing and automated workflows working with the design team to deliver high performing content.
You will be the perfect Digitist if you:
* Have a strong understanding and experience within the SEO and PPC discipline. You will be very comfortable with all the major software for this area.
* Of course understanding CRM and inbound marketing and experience of working with hubspot and Zoho.
* Be able to build and manage HTML email using hubspot, Zoho, mail chimp etc. working with the design team.
* Have strong ability to improve SEO for WordPress, Drupal and other platforms.
* Experience with driving successful social content and paid campaigns.
The company are a lively fast-paced international creative, digital and events agency based in the heart of Shoreditch. Their small team really packs a punch, the Digitist will be exposed to exciting levels of development that are only available in small teams. You will also be working with the MD directly in the first few months to ensure your development, fit and learning.
DO THESE THINGS MATTER TO YOU?:
The agency has a very strong and clear culture:
* Kind: Being kind and doing good is part of who they are. In challenging times be a human being first.
* Integrity : In everything they do; they think with, act on and show integrity.
* Courageous: They challenge the status quo to be brave in their thinking, which comes across in their disruptive ideas and creative.
* Inclusive: They believe that two minds are better than one, and collaboration with clients, their stakeholders and other partners, is key to their success.
* Entrepreneurial: The team are encouraged to think with entrepreneurial spirit and ensure that their creative ideas are also commercially savvy. Despite their amazing case studies they are still in the startup years so rolling up the sleeves and being creative with solutions is an absolute must!
* Timely: Has a double meaning for the them, firstly delivering to timelines there is no room to slip, and secondly, making content and campaigns that are relevant and timely. Staff get total flexibility in working hours so achieving deadlines and strong time management are essential.
SO, IF YOU ARE READY TO BE A SUPERHERO DIGITIST THEN ACT NOW BY ATTACHING YOUR CV TO THE LINK PROVIDED.
Posted 17 days ago