Outstanding Job Opening For Regitered Nurse
Fantastic job Registered Nurse to work with one of UKs leading healthcare provider. As a Registered Nurse you have responsibility for leading your shift to As a Registered Nurse you have responsibility for leading your shift to ensure we deliver excellent standards of care; promoting independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care. ensure we deliver excellent standards of care; promoting independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care.
The prestigious home is around 40 beds EMI registered care home providing specialist dementia and frail elderly care to those who may have both nursing and physical needs in personal care.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of 14.50- 14.87 per hour plus other great benefits .Various shifts available. Around the clock, we provide person-centred care and support to those living here and their families, based on their individual and changing needs. We also offer short-stay respite care that can be booked up to a year in advance, which can be helpful when planning holidays and short breaks.
The home aims to help residents achieve as much independence as possible, whatever their physical or mental challenges. Our dedicated team of nurses and carers actively encourage them to take part in all decisions - contributing to everything from the way their rooms look to the therapies they receive.
So as a Registered Nurse what do you need to do to make this happen?
- Ensure the delivery of quality care by continually assessing our residents needs and wishes
- Develop, review and update care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
- Communicate professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines.
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients.
- Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth efficient manner.
- Ensure that the team's skill and knowledge levels are able to meet the changing needs of the business. Job Requirements In order to achieve this our nurses should have:
A flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos, show empathy and a desire to make a difference. Be up to date with current practices, show leadership qualities and be willing to take ownership for the deliver of quality care. Our nurses must hold a current registration with the NMC and have a legal right to work in the UK. You must be Registered Nurse and have at least 12 months experience as nurse. Reference ID: 1407
Posted 114 days ago