Job provided by SCP Recruitment
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
SCP are delighted to be recruiting for a Support Workers to join our client, a national provider of accommodation and specialist support to people with a learning disability. We are looking for part time and full time candidates interested in day or night shift opportunities in Dorset .
As a Support Worker, you will be making people's lives better, every day.
You will be committed to empowering the individual and supporting self-determination by promoting informed choice. You will actively support and promote full integration within the community and an important part of your job will be to facilitate this process. It's not easy and can be very challenging, but it is the most rewarding job that you will ever experience.
In return for your valuable contribution we will offer you:
- £8 per hour Monday to Friday, £8.25 on a Saturday, £8.70 on a Sunday per hour. £50.00 sleep in payment.
- Paid holidays (28 days minimum, with the ability to increase with length of service, bank holidays)
- Benefits package including childcare vouchers
- Auto-Enrolment pension scheme
- Opportunities to help you achieve recognised qualifications through our training programmed
- Various E-Learning courses, specific to your individual role
- Long service recognition awards
What we are looking for:
- Flexibility to work various shift patterns including early, late and sleepover shifts. Night shift is also available.
- Ideally, experience of working with Learning Disabilities and additional support needs.
- Demonstrated person centered approach, positive attitude and adaptable.
- UK driver's license