SEND Teaching Assistant
Stockton-on-Tees, County Durham, England
£61.46 - 70.00 per day
You must be:
* Patient and understanding.
* Be supportive of the classroom teacher and deliver strong classroom management skills.
* Be empathetic towards pupils with behavioral, social and emotional difficulties.
* Be flexible with your teaching styles in order to adapt to each individual.
* Be confident working with both groups and 1:1.
* Liaise effectively with parents and colleagues.
Our specialist SEN consultants have the knowledge and expertise to find the ideal placement for you, with our long-standing and trusting relationships with each of our clients we are guaranteed to place you in positions to enhance your career and experience.
We promise to provide you with an honest and efficient service where we deliver high levels of customer service and after care to each candidate and clients.
Benefits of working with Vision for Education:
* Rewarding rates of pay.
* Professional 24/7 support.
* CPD Training Opportunities
* Committed consultants.
You must hold a current enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to undergo one.
We look forward to hearing from you, please apply now with your CV and if requirements are met our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Posted 5 days ago