Share this job on social:
About the job
Digital Marketing Analyst
Are you a Marketing Analyst with digital experience? Are you keen to take ownership of new initiatives within a thriving business? If yes, read on.
This leading healthcare staffing provider are looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to help their awardwinning marketing team go from strength to strength. They aim to be the first choice for health, life sciences and social care; this underpins everything they do. Currently they out perform their main competitors and continue to grow at a rapid rate. As well as being best in class, they also aim to retain their reputation as a great company to work for and are committed to employee development. They are investing heavily in data and analytics to help them better understand, perform and spot opportunities over their 25 brands and multiple websites. Youll be joining at a great time as there will be a spotlight on this role. Youll have lots of interaction with senior stakeholders, therefore a chance to established yourself quickly and have great influence.
- As the Digital Marketing Analyst, youll deliver analysis on ROI and insight on customer behaviour to help inform and optimise marketing and digital efforts
- Work with stakeholders, acting as an internal agency to understanding needs and respond to briefs to deliver effective bespoke solutions and streamline the reporting process
- Take ownership of website analytics, email marketing analytics and replatforming
- Develop and mentor nondata and junior employees to mobilise the business and implement data strategies
- Strong experience with Google Analytics (Google suite is a huge plus), to understand and optimise website performance
- A good understanding of Google Tag Manager to ensure data is tracked in the most appropriate manner
- Experience using tools such as ChimpMail or Dotmailer to optimise and understand the performance of email marketing campaigns
- Effective communication skills to lead on data initiatives and interact with stakeholders
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for a passionate data analyst to drive and champion the creation and optimisation of analytics and data visualisation from the ground up. If youre interested, apply now!