Job provided by Sitec
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Sitec have a requirement for an Admin Support Assistant for our client based Broughton. This is a contract role for an initial 13 months and has a pay rate of £12 p/hr PAYE. Please read on for more information.
- Raising orders, managing the goods received process and resolving invoice queries within the security operations function
- Raising invoices and maintaining cost trackers
- Preparing local communication packs
- Organising meetings
- Organisation of travel arrangements
- Point of contact for daytoday enquiries within the department
- Filing and archiving of documentation (electronic and paper) to comply with all legal requirements
- Ensure that all activities are undertaken in a timely manner, that Airbus processes are followed and suppliers are paid within the set timescales
- Management of electronic diaries/calendars, responding to all requests for meetings and appointments
- Attending meetings and taking detailed minutes
- ICT / ISR for UK requestor
- Maintain KPI data
- Maintain SQCDP boards and tracker and report as appropriate
- SAP experience very desirable
- Data inputting to collaborative trackers, and outputting an analysis
- Monitor Guardtec and provide weekly dashboard reports
- Administer the training for aviation security Known Consignor
If you have a strong administrative background and are able to manage your own workload please get in touch and apply.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.