Job provided by Webrecruit
Share this job on social:
About the job
Administrator - Part Time (Contract)
Birmingham, West Midlands
£8.59 per hour
Are you a proactive admin professional with great IT skills? Want to take on an exciting and varied contract with a long-established charity? If so, read on.
Our client is an innovative charity that focuses on inspiring people to give the gift of voluntary service to support the NHS and older people at home and in the community. They are now looking for a part time Administrator to join them on a contract until the 31st January 2021.
Fostering a supportive and engaging environment, our client offers the chance to broaden your knowledge and play a key role in facilitating the success of an important service.
As an Administrator, you will perform a range of administrative tasks to support the smooth running of the Supporting Your Recovery service. This service supports older patients in Sandwell who have recently been discharged from hospital or experienced a health crisis.
Specifically, you will:
- Respond to telephone and email queries
- Support the recruitment of volunteers
- Update internal systems with key information
- Ensure that all activities are delivered in-line with funding agreements
- Record and collate financial information
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
- Experience of developing and maintaining general administrative systems and processes and using IT to support these, such as databases and spreadsheets
- Previous experience of delivering to tight deadlines and working under pressure
- A high level of IT literacy, including standard IT systems such as MS Office, email and the internet
Organised and proactive, as an Administrator, you’ll have excellent communication skills and a positive, ‘can do’ attitude. The ability to work well both individually and in a team, is also key.
This is a part time role, working 26 hours per week, Monday Friday.
The closing date for applications is the 14th January 2019, with interviews scheduled to be held on the 23rd January 2019.
To apply for the role of Administrator (Part Time, Contract), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Administrator, Part Time, Contract, Community Support Administrator, Community Service Administrator, Admin Assistant, Office Administrator, EA, PA, Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, Secretary, Receptionist, Administration.