Job provided by Randstad
Share this job on social:
About the job
Good teaching is onefourth preparation and threefourths theatre.
Are you an enthusiastic and dedicated Primary PGCE student? Do you want to find the perfect role to start your Teaching Journey off right? Not sure where to get started with application process?
Randstad are an education recruitment agency who support Schools across Surrey, West Sussex and Brighton with their day to day, long term and permanent needs. Randstad are the perfect team to support you in the search for a teaching role where you can effectively complete your NQT year. Let us take away the stress getting started on your career journey, from giving valuable advice to find your dream role. Let us do all the heavy lifting so you can spend your time focused instead on the PGCE course.
Dont leave it too late, get in touch and send us your CV today to get the process started in the right way. Were here to help you find the perfect role within a Primary School.
Benefits of working with Randstad:
- Online diary
- A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right roles
- Exclusive roles
- Support to edit and improve your CV
- DBS and School application support
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free career advice
We ask that all potential candidates are able to meet the requirements below before applying so that we can be sure that the role suits you.
- Relevant qualifications (PGCE, QTS etc.)
- An understanding of the relevant curriculum
- Experience teaching in a Primary School
- 2 references for the last 5 years
- A job history for the last 10 years
- An uptodate DBS on the update service
Please contact us soon to ensure you dont miss out on any opportunities!
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.