Facilities and Contracts Manager
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Lexcel accredited firm seeks confident Facilities and Contracts Manager to join their practice in Canterbury.
Due to continuing expansion, our client is actively looking to recruit a proactive Facilities and Contracts Manager to join their high-performing team in Kent. The successful candidate will undertake a diverse range of facilities and contracts responsibilities.
The role will be offered on a part-time basis, with the successful candidate working 21 hours/three days per week.
Planning best allocation and use of space Organising office moves Managing building projects Creating, organising and maintaining a register of the firm’s assets Undertaking minor maintenance work Ensuring the firm has in place a comprehensive fire risk assessment for every office Undertaking the role of health and safety officer for the firm Ensuring all offices meet the health and safety requirements Conducting an annual review of all fire risk assessments Responding appropriately to emergencies and urgent issues Ensuring all offices have adequate and appropriately trained first aiders Organising bi-annual portable appliance testing for all offices Developing, maintaining and implementing health and safety policies Organising five yearly electrical installation condition report for all offices Service and maintenance contracts Managing existing contracts, dealing with issues and negotiating competitive terms for renewal or new contracts Checking and authorising invoices for services Occasional travel to other branches when required
Applications are welcomed from candidates with experience in facilities maintenance, health and safety, contracts management and multiple site operations IOSH Certificate in Managing Safely, NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety or NEBOSH National Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management or NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety Qualification is essential General DIY and office planning skills are essential Great communication skills Clean UK driving licence and access to own transport Physically fit as there will be heavy lifting involved Flexible and available to work out of hours on occasion or alternative/additional days in order to oversee office moves or refurbishments
Our client is a multi-accredited practice with several offices in the South East that deliver a wide range of legal services to businesses and individuals. Staffed by a team of dedicated specialists who are experts in their chosen fields, they go above and beyond to ensure a friendly and personalised service, achieving Lexcel accreditation in recognition of this. Actively involved in their local communities, they support local charities and events, building long-lasting relationships which is reflected in their loyal client base.
Generous holiday entitlement Bonus scheme Additional discretionary holiday at Christmas Private medical insurance Pension scheme Staff concessions Perkbox benefits and rewards scheme Childcare vouchers Subsidised parking Long service awards Eye care vouchers Facilities and Contracts Manager
For further details of this Facilities and Contracts Manager vacancy, please contact Karl quoting reference KT03855161.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
- Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences.
- By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
- By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
- Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
- To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
- As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Address: Please see our website for details
Posted 144 days ago