Job provided by Allied Healthcare
Share this job on social:
About the job
At Allied we put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We know that enabling people to continue living in the place they feel most comfortable can help them enjoy healthier, more fulfilling lives.
As a Care Assistant with Allied you will be playing a fundamental part in improving vulnerable people’s lives.
Responsibilities include meal preparation, light domestic duties, support with medication & elements of personal care.
In return, we offer:-
- £8.25 per hour
- Competitively paid travel time and mileage
- Paid in-house induction*
- In-depth training programmes
- Structured support for all new starters
- Ongoing career development plans and progression opportunities.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Exclusive access to an Industry Leading Rewards scheme, unique to Allied Employees with discounts in insurance, high street retailers & much more – potential savings over £900 each year!
- Refer a friend scheme
- Long service awards
- Free Uniforms
- We have a number of shifts available, Guaranteed Hours Contract or Flexible Hours.
*Paid once in employment with Allied
By applying for this vacancy, you hereby consent to Allied Healthcare storing and processing your information for to progress your application. If successful, your information will be added to your electronic staff file and printed and added to a physical paper file. Your information will be kept on file while you are working with us and for six years after you leave. If your application is unsuccessful, your information will be held for 12 months and will then be erased from our system.
You have the right to ask at any time and at no cost to see your record, edit them, have them erased or stop us using them. If we cannot comply with your request, we will tell you why.
For more information in how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting ######.###/privacy-statement.
If this appeals to you … then we want to hear from you.