Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, England
£100 - 110 per day
Vision for Education is currently seeking to recruit qualified Primary School Teachers to join our successful supply teaching team to work in local primary schools in and around the Scunthorpe area. We're able to offer day to day work as well as long-term and permanent positions as and when you require, starting immediately.
The desired Primary School Teachers will have passion and enthusiasm for teaching. You will have the responsibility of delivering the curriculum to mixed ability classes across Early Years Foundation Stage, Key Stage One and Key Stage Two. The successful Primary School Teachers will have high expectations of behaviour and attainment and will have the ability to build positive relationships with others.
To be considered for the position of Primary School Teacher you must:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
- Have the ability to deliver and plan where needed inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Primary School Teacher will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free ongoing CPD
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Primary School Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you. Apply today or for more information about our teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team in the Lincolnshire Branch.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Posted 145 days ago