Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Purpose of the Marketing Manager:
Our client is dynamic and rapidly growing E-liquid company looking for an experienced and forward-thinking Marketing Manager.
This is a great chance to join a successful, forward thinking and highly progressive business and in a role which you can make your own.
The ideal candidate will possess strong marketing skills, analytical skills, good relationship skills and a track record of liaising with and managing stakeholders at all levels. Day-to-day responsibilities include managing relationships, creating and adapting strategies and initiatives as well as managing and growing a team of talented professionals. An ideal candidate would have a lot of experience in digital marketing and have a disruptive attitude to the market place.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- Team development and leadership - you will be responsible for a small but growing team, setting objectives and personal development plans, mentoring and coaching
- Accountability, management and oversight for all deliverables generated by the team
- Managing and guiding external agency resources, ensuring their value is maximised
- Maintaining focus on growing the digital marketing strategy, streamlining processes and uniting the marketing and ecommerce teams
- Developing brand and product strategy, aligning your vision to company objectives and translating this to a structured annual plan focussed on budgets and anticipated results
- Collaborate with the senior leadership team to develop the marketing plans, setting clear commercial goals, considering brand positioning and approach to both B2B and B2C
- Working closely with the sales manager to ensure parity between marketing promise and product/service delivery
- Setting objectives and KPI's on a per-campaign basis, determining key metrics for measurement, providing clear reporting to aid decision making
- Designing and executing lead generation programs
- Developing Video outreach strategy for multiple brands
- Provide insight and recommendations to the business on the best strategies for lead/customer acquisition
- Event Management - to organise, manage and deliver all planned events such as Tradeshows from floor staff to logistics and merchandise
- Brand management responsibility - maximising brand performance through creativity and innovation, ensuring that all materials are consistent to maximise ROI
Requirements of the Marketing Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline (Marketing, Finance, or Business field) or relevant experience
- A minimum of 4 years of marketing management experience, preferably from consumer goods/FMCG
- Membership of The Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Experience with CRM software; Salesforce CRM and Pardot would also be a plus
- Competency in managing across the entire marketing mix, with excellent knowledge of the principles of each discipline, and an understanding of the most appropriate channels to achieve the desired outcomes
- Ability to set objectives and KPI's on a per-campaign basis, and determine key metrics for measurement
- An excellent project manager, understanding task/time dependencies to effectively manage people and meet deadlines
- A highly analytical individual with excellent problem-solving skills and a strong commercial acumen
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a pro-active approach to communication
- Experience in leading and managing a cross functional team
- Track record of delivering online projects with strong growth in visitors, engagement and/or sales
- Strong creative outlook and an eye for detail - especially with regards to proofing copy as well as an ability to see the 'big picture'
- Experience of multivariant testing and usability testing for emails and websites highly advantageous.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing and market-leading company. Their right candidate will be self-motivated, confident, driven, ambitious, and as happy to operate independently as they are as part of a team.
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Marketing Manager, then please apply now!