Product Owner Digital Experience
£300 - £320 per day
The role is to oversee and manage the delivery of key digital projects and coordinate the endtoend implementation of new functionality.The ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge and understanding of delivering change to websites that drive better UX and customer experience, as well as utilising test and learn capabilities to optimise deliver change. In addition, the candidate is expected to be familiar with the Agile way of working.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Understand and manage the user experience for retail products,
* Deliver simplified, personalised journeys that are intuitive and simple, always looking from a mobilefirst lens,
* Implement improvements to design and functionality of key user experiences across the public website, working with a wide range of stakeholders,
* Understand customer need, business objectives and problem statements to help create best in class user journeys,
* Stakeholder Management: Building and maintaining strong relations with key stakeholders Product, proposition, compliance and other marketing peers. Involves high level of collaboration, clear communication and coordination in order to deliver quality digital experiences,
* Continually review and refine the IA (information architecture) and overall UX (user experience) to ensure optimal performance to better meet our customers needs,
* Drive the mobilisation of the site, to be adaptive by device, to be best in class regardless of device. Useable, simple and innovative.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Posted 7 days ago