Town Planner Cardiff Established Firm
£25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Are you an ambitious Town Planner on the lookout for a fresh challenge at a dynamic consultancy?
If so, Penguin Recruitment are delighted to represent an established planning consultancy in their search for an experienced Planning Consultant to join their friendly and expanding team. Offering a diverse range of town planning services, this firm are looking for an ambitious Planner or Senior Planner who is seeking an exciting planning opportunity to grow and develop their career.
This consultancy have a long track record of offering planning advice on a range of residential, retail, mixed use, education, leisure, health and commercial projects. Having provided pioneering planning approaches across a range of complex developments, this successful consultancy have been directly responsible for shaping UK based planning strategy and policies.
The successful Town Planner will work in a development management capacity to offer planning assistance to developers, housebuilders, healthcare developers, housing associations and other private organisations across the United Kingdom. You will receive dedicated support from Senior level members of the team and consistent mentoring throughout the APC Process.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
* Join a specialist planning consultancy offering expert advice across a range of planning sectors
* Prepare major planning applications and appeals
* Offer planning assistance to both clients and members of the public
* Provide support to more senior members of staff
* Negotiate successfully with both applicants and agents
* Work within a naturally beautiful location with great transport links and easy access to Londons City sites
In order to apply for this role, you must:
* Have an RTPI Accredited Degree
* Have a full UK Driving Licence
* Be an excellent communicator with the ability to work to tight deadlines
* Have a good knowledge of the local area or willingness to relocate
* A competitive salary
* Consistent promotion opportunities
* An attractive benefits package
To register your interest, get in touch with Angie Jones on 01792 957 382 or apply confidentially with your CV below.
Posted 31 days ago