Selby, North Yorkshire, England
£9.63 - 9.63 per hour
An excellent opportunity has arisen for 4 CCTV Operators to join Kingdom Services Group Ltd, working at a power station site in Selby.
In return we offer a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
Hours: Average 42 hours per week. 4 On 4 Off: 06:00 - 18:00 / 18:00 - 06:00 Days, Nights & Weekends.
Pay rate: £9.63 per hour.
Experienced CCTV operator is required for our growing control room, overseeing multiple sites across the UK. Duties will include: system checks, monitoring, alarm handling, escalation process & management, answering external calls, report writing, completing daily log.
- Smart appearance
- SIA Licence CCTV is essential
- Previous Control Room experience is essential
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communicator
- Comfortable working independently & within a team
- Great telephone manner
- Ability to confidently, but calmly work to different situations
- Available at short notice
- Site operates a clean-shaven policy. RPE must fit correctly. Goatees may be allowed as long as they do not hinder the correct fitting of said dust masks. If you have a beard for religious or medical reasons you must provide a letter from your Doctor or place of worship.
Examples of our fantastic colleague welfare includes: -
Great people management
Pension and real time access, includes Perkbox (a bunch of freebies)
A real career pathway
Professional development training / via Skills centre
Company award scheme
Awards & Commendations
Colleague Zone web portal
At Kingdom we take pride in our ability to develop our employees beyond their starting role within the company. Working in partnership with Skill Centre we will make sure you meet all the requirements for your role as well as using existing funding programmes to open up a whole host of career opportunities for you. The qualifications on offer include courses such as First Aid, Customer Services, Team Leading and Conflict Management to name but a few and you will be supported on your training journey with access to the latest e-learning software and equipment.
Posted 2 days ago