Job provided by Randstad
Share this job on social:
About the job
If you live in or around the Crawley area and are currently looking for a KS2 teaching position then we want to hear from you. We currently have either a full or part time position available in one school who are looking for an engaging and passionate teacher to start this position for the remainder of the academic year!
- The School is a Large 2 form entry school with 250+ pupils on roll,
- Pupils are offered a whole encompassing learning experience, the school have an extensive array of extra curricular activities and embrace topic based learning,
- There are several gifted and talented children throughout the school,
- Supportive and valued team and senior leadership,
- Shared ethos of working together
- Pupils with free school meals are below national average.
- Has been awarded Active mark Award, the Eco Schools Bronze award, the Foundation Stage Award for Internationalism, the Travel Mark Award.
If you want to work in a school that makes all learning relevant, fun and interactive then this is what we need from you:
Relevant teaching experience (Must be able to provide 2 teaching references)
Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
Eligibility to work in the UK
Providing engaging and interactive lessons
Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events
Planning and preparing all subjects within the current national curriculum
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Paul Hirchfield at Randstad Education, Crawley at your earliest convenience.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Educations child safety standards and UK eligibility checks