Care Assistant - Atlas Place
Rochester, Kent, England
£8.21 - 8.21 per hour
To join our team and make a real difference you will be passionate about supporting our clients to regain and maintain an independent lifestyle after illness or injury. No previous experience of delivering hands on care is required as full training is provided.
Who would make an ideal Care Assistant We're looking for people with the following attributes to join our team:
- Kind, caring and compassionate
- A good listener who is patient
- A happy 'people person'
- Willing to deliver delivering hands on care.
Successful applicants will be required to work on a rolling shift pattern and as such be fully flexible.
As a care worker you'll enjoy:
- Competitive hourly rates from £8.21 and 28 days' annual leave (pro rata)*
- Further training and ongoing support
- The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
- Exclusive discounts every day to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Pizza Express and many others*
- Employee referral bonus programmes*
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure.
To begin or continue your career in care apply today!
London Care is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply
Posted 17 days ago