Job provided by Talk Staff Recruitment
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
We are recruiting for an Area Sales Manager to work as part of an experienced team within the plastics industry, responsible for sales. Our client is a well-established company of 40 years. You will be working in a designated area of the UK (to be agreed) on a full time permanent basis. There is potential for progression for the right candidate.
To be considered for the role, you'll require the following essentials:
- Proven experience within a Sales Management role
- A proven tract record working with in a sales environment
- Full drivers licence
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- An ability to work on your own initiative for extensive periods
- Sales experience within the plastic industry
- Technical knowledge
The successful candidate will be responsible for business development along with selling the companies products to new and existing clients.
Within this position, you'll also be:
- Developing present and new business
- Achieving annual targets and KPI
- Assisting in developing the product range offered by the company
- Establishing relationships with current and potential clients
Salary & Benefits
Salary is £25,000 - £30,000 per annum with an OTE of £40,000.
Company car will be provided.
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: Sales, Agriculture and other commercial positions.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available - ######.###/jobs