Registered Mental Health Nurse
Registered Mental Health Nurse Reference 3444 Location High Wycombe Vacancy Type Permanent - Full Time Salary 27,373.50 Hours 37.5 hrs p/wk - rota basis
- A driven and dynamic Nurse?
- An experienced RMN or wanting to return to the profession after a career break?
- Wanting to make a difference to someones life?
- Ready for a new challenge?
- Wanting to work with the best nurses in the UK? The hospital will be opening as a newly refurbished 12 bed independent hospital, providing specialist inpatient treatment for Children and Adolescent with Mental Health and Learning Disability in Spring 2018. The hospital will provide a specialist Low Secure environment for young people aged 13-18 years and will consist of a 7 day, 24 hour service fully supported by a Senior Management Team and multi-disciplinary specialist clinicians on site and a school. What wed like to offer you:
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- Long service award
- Flexibility with the introduction of our new e-rostering system which will allow you to book additional shifts through an online portal in the future
- Enhanced support with Return to Practice
- Subsidised meals
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Refer a friend to nursing bonus
- Enhancements for nights, weekends and bank holidays
- Sign on bonus and many others.
Reference ID: 3444 For more information please call Rachel Cummins on 01216380567 or send your CV to email@example.com
Posted 143 days ago