Job provided by Randstad
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you looking for a role where you can make a difference in students lives? Are you perhaps considering a career in teaching? Do you want to gain more experience in a secondary school? This could be the role for you.
We are currently looking for Cover Supervisors to work in secondary schools in the Wakefield area.
What is a cover supervisor? You will be covering all subjects in the curriculum, delivering preset work and managing the classroom in the absence of a classroom teacher. This role would give you an excellent insight into schools and great experience for your CV if you want to get into teaching.
The ideal candidate will:
- demonstrate commitment to supporting students positive behaviours for learning
- offer a caring and sensitive approach when supporting students with a range of education needs
- be flexible and motivated to help students to achieve success
- have strong teamwork, interpersonal, IT and communication skills
- demonstrate confidentiality, integrity and enthusiasm
- a genuine passion and a belief in the potential of every student
Flexible working life.
Valuable experience learning the role of a teacher.
Parking at all sites
Great transport links.
Refer a friend incentive (up to £300 in high street shopping vouchers).
Experience of working or volunteering with young people or secondary age students.
University degree (Please note this is preferred and not essential).
Provide a minimum of two references (one reference must comment on your ability to work with children/young people)
If you match the above criteria, then this role could be perfect for you! Please apply as soon as possible or you will run the risk of missing out on this excellent opportunity