Job provided by NonStop Recruitment
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Job Title: HVAC/Mechanical Piping Remote Project Manager Southern UK
Salary: £40k £45k, laptop/mobile, pension, healthcare
Location: Southern UK, Hampshire, London, Surrey, Kent, Dorset
NonStop are currently working with a South Coast based leader in the provision of Process Cooling Products and Services.
With a structured growth plan in place, a vacancy has arisen for a Project Manager who will be directly responsible for the planning, management, coordination and financial control of cooling projects
- Assist sales engineers preorder to produce costings on installation projects
- Participate in review of new projects to finalise design, scope and commercial aspects of new orders.
- Attend project handover with the sales engineer and client to confirm scope and timeline requirements.
- Manage procurement for all equipment and subcontracts works related to all projects in your control.
- Produce or take responsibility for production of schematic and general arrangement/installation drawings and ensure good document control so that contractor is using current version
- Produce project plans for all projects and update as necessary
- Coordination of equipment parts & subcontractors to ensure required time frames are achieved
- Providing technical support to clients & engineers, coordinating projects