Job provided by Ethero Ltd
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
My Client within the Pharmaceutical industry is looking for a Night Shift Supervisor to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
• Supervision of all activities during night shift.
• Co-ordination of activities in order to achieve planned output.
• Checking of documentation and ensuring paperwork is completed to the required standard and in line with GMP.
• Visual and physical checking of product quality during the shift and reporting any issues found to senior management.
• Periodic contact with all staff on site during the shift.
• Logging of batches at the start and end of processes and recording progress of batches where required by Planning Department.
• Responsible for adherence to Health and Safety procedures during night shift.
• To co-ordinate evacuation of the factory in the event of fire or emergency.
• To report any problems encountered during the shift to senior management.
• To provide a written handover to the oncoming shift, and to inform necessary persons by email when appropriate.
• Reporting of any machine break downs or potential problems to Manufacturing Manager.
• Confident with PLC based machinery
• Ability to lead and organise a small team
• Capable of operating production machines safely (experience of Sugar Coating would be a distinct advantage)
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in a production supervisory role
• Ability to prepare technical reports
• Ability to understand GMP's and other regulatory guidelines applicable to the pharmaceutical industry.
• You must have previous experience of Pharmaceutical Production within a licensed solid dose plant. You should be flexible and well organised, with good IT skills. You must be capable of demonstrating these skills at the interview stage
The role is working Monday to Friday 10pm 6am, offering a competitive salary starting at £26,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
To apply for this exciting position, please submit your CV and covering letter including salary expectations to #####@######.### or telephone ##### ###### during office hours for further information.