Job provided by Search Consultancy
Share this job on social:
About the job
Talent & HR Officer; Permanent; Trafford; Salary up to £30k
We are delighted to be able to recruit for our well respected blue collar client whom is currently searching for an experienced HR & Talent Officer. As the sites second point of contact in respect of HR and reporting into the HR Manager, you will be working as part of a small, close knit and friendly team. This position will take control of the endtoend recruitment cycle and will also undertake dayday operational HR activities for the entire business.
The key duties and responsibilities of this role will include;
- Sourcing and attracting candidates for a wide variety of vacancies, inducing niche hard to fill roles;
- Liaising with managers to understand and create job and person specifications;
- Leading and managing the interview process;
- Managing agency relationships effectively and negotiating rates and costs;
- Leading all Employee relations cases, end to end and up to dismissal, including investigations, disciplinary and investigations;
- Advising on long term and short term sick cases;
- Learning and development delivering adhoc training on company HR policies and procedures;
- Other adhoc HR duties as decided by HR Manager
- Recent and working knowledge of recruitment processes this MUST be endtoend recruitment from sourcing through to offer stages
- Excellent employment law knowledge and ability to advise confidently
- CIPD Level 5 (or working towards)
- Blue collar industry experience preferred
This is a truly exciting role for a recruitment biased HR professional who has a roll up your sleeves mentality, ready to take a step into a busy, autonomous position and take control of recruitment processes and HR policies.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.