Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Semi-Skilled Sheet Metal Worker
Salary: Competitive salary & benefits package commensurate with experience
Hours: 4pm to 12pm late shift
Our client is a well-established company based in Essex with many years' experience in the architectural and secondary steelwork industry, they design, value engineer and manufacture many types of metalwork for almost every type of public or commercial building.
You should be used to working from technical drawings and familiar with press brakes, guillotines and CNC punching machines.
Responsibilities of the Semi-Skilled Sheet Metal Worker:
- Shaping and cutting out sections using hand tools and Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) machines and presses
- Finishing items with grinders and hand tools.
- Measure and mark dimensions and reference lines on metal sheets, from engineering drawings
Requirements of the Semi-Skilled Sheet Metal Worker:
- Be able to work as part of a team and willing to be flexible in day to day duties
- Ability to read fabrication drawings
- Good understanding of sheet metal work and be conversant with press brakes, guillotines and CNC punches
- Be able to work with Mild Steel, Stainless Steel & Aluminium
- Read and understand technical drawings
- Must be motivated and have a flexible approach
If you feel you meet the above criteria of this Semi-Skilled Sheet Metal Worker role then please apply now!