Maintenance Engineer - Days Only
Bamber Bridge, Lancashire, England
£29k - 31k per year
Salary: £29,000 - £31,000
Location: Bamber Bridge, Lancashire
A new opportunity has arisen for a Multi-skilled maintenance engineer to join a business that is a recognised manufacturer in the area. The business is a market leader in their sector and they pride themselves on the quality products they produce. The business is currently going through a large amount of growth and are looking for a maintenance engineer to join their ever-growing business. This is a chance for the right maintenance engineer to join a company which will help them develop and progress as a maintenance engineer.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
* Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
* Engineering Qualification
* Manufacturing background
* Pre-planned/ reactive maintenance/continuous improvement/projects
* Mechanical and Electrical skills
* PLC Fault Finding Skills
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
* Fantastic training programme
* Investment in the Maintenance Engineering Department
* Rapidly expanding business - opportunity to start a career
* Loads of progression available for maintenance engineers
* Double Day shift pattern
Benefits: Pension OTE £35,000
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Sasha Molloy at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Posted 39 days ago