Head Of Driver Services
Pudsey, West Yorkshire
£37000.00 - £43000.00 per annum
Full Time 37.5 per week
Up to £37,000 to £43,000 + Bonus dependent on performance
The company is a provider of technologyled B2B vehicle rental across the UK also providing software, fleet and rental management services to the enduser companies. Due to continued growth they are looking for a Head Of Driver Services to join their team.
The role of Head Of Driver Services will be to:
* Review all procedures on fines and damage claims to increase automation and to reduce delays.
* Ensure all KPIs are met across the department.
* Ensure the department sets a best practice standard.
* Share knowledge to support and assist colleagues to ensure consistency of information.
* Ensure continued good team management techniques are in place.
* Use all internal systems precisely to ensure efficiency.
* Where required, produce reports for the senior team.
* Drive innovation to demonstrate constant improvement.
* Supervise the team effectively.
* Make proposals for improvements were believed necessary.
* Communicate with Department Managers and pass on all relevant information, giving direction and support to the team.
* Maximise customer satisfaction by ensuring an effective escalation process is in place.
* Ensure staff targets, objectives and learning opportunities are enabled to achieve a high standard of performance.
* Support the Senior Management Team in any way required.
* Resolve queries and complaints.
* Manage and influence key stakeholders.
* Hold a professional membership with a recognised body relevant to the role.
* Knowledge, Training and Experience Required.
* Have a good understanding of vehicles.
* Previous experience in claims management or running a vehicle bodyshop.
* Effective problem solving skills, resolving queries and complaints.
* Demonstrate experience of dealing with demanding challenges.
* Commercial understanding and previous accountability for achieving targets.
* VDA (vehicle damage assessor) qualification would be an advantage.
* Experience of ISO Quality systems is an advantage.
* Vehicle rental or leasing experience is an advantage.
On offer for the right Head Of Driver Services is a great salary, along with additional benefits including Pension Scheme, Private Medical Scheme, Discounted Health Club, and Employee Discounts, amongst others.
To be considered for this opportunity click Apply to forward your CV, or call Matthew on 01329 565076.
Posted 23 days ago