Health & Social Care IQA
£28000 - £30000 per annum + 35p p/m, pension, 20 days holiday + stats
The Role: Health and Social Care IQA
* As an experienced IQA you will be travelling around the South Wales area assessing Health and Social Care Level 2/3/5
* As an individual with a sound track record within workbased learning and apprenticeships, you are someone who knows what excellent in quality training delivery looks like and will be driven to ensure that the training delivered by the Trainers you are responsible for is at the very least Ofsted Good standard.
* You will be working mainly from home with travel in and around the South Wales area so you need to have your own vehicle and be able to drive.
* As an individual with a sound track record within workbased learning and apprenticeships, you are someone who knows what excellent in quality training delivery looks like and will be driven to ensure that the training delivered by the Trainers you are responsible for is in line with this companys Grade 1 Ofsted.
* A DBS check prior to the commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Health and Social Care IQA
* You will be a Qualified IQA
* A background in IQA gained through handson experience of being a trainer assessor and then progressing to become an IQA this helps you understand the whole process and what to expect of the training professionals you will be quality assuring.
* Experience working within the care sector, nursing home residential care etc.
Desirables: Health and Social Care IQA
* Formal care qualification Level 3 or above
The Employer: Health and Social Care IQA
* Established for over 15 years, this Ofsted Outstanding Grade 1 Training Provider is expanding and looking for selfmotivated, focussed and passionate professionals to join their team of highly dedicated training specialists!
* Leading the way in training and learning support, our client is one of the UKs leading training providers in Health & Social Care, Management and Retail. They are partnered with industry specialists and funding bodies to ensure that they continue to offer outstanding service and fulfil the vision that started the company.
* This innovative organisation puts people firmly at the heart of their business. They invest in their staff via continuous professional development and internal promotion and offer some great company incentives!
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Posted 29 days ago