Supply Teachers, Leeds and Wakefield
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£110 - £160 per day
Are you currently working as a Supply Teacher searching for a fresh selection of schools to work in throughout Leeds and Wakefield?
Have you been waiting by the phone every morning last half term but not had much work?
Are you accepting work at very low rates through your current agency?
Do you wish to get introduced into several local schools that exclusively work with Academics who you can continuously go back to and have the option of working within one on a longterm or permanent basis in January 2019?
- If you answered yes to the above, then this is the perfect Supply Teacher position for you!
- *** Supply Teachers wanted for Immediate startsboth primary and secondary
- *** Schools within Leeds and Wakefield
- *** £110£160 per day
- *** Must have a flexible working schedule
- *** DBS Required
- *** Must have excellent behaviour management skills
- You must have a passion for teaching and will need to be able to quickly build rapport with students, have exceptional behaviour management skills, whilst being willing to cover a range of subjects if necessary.
For this post, we are looking for someone who:
is a talented and dynamic Supply Teacher, with an edge for creating meaningful learning environments when covering various lessons within Primary and Secondary Schools has experience of teaching in a Primary setting from EYFS to KS2 has a strong, confident classroom presence to manage the students behaviour has the knowledge and experience of working with pupils representing a range of abilities and sensitive to a range of special needs within each class can deal with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the schools policies and procedures Is confident with a range of behaviour management strategies to uphold high standards of behaviour for learning, in line with school policy at all times
- So if you are someone who is looking for flexible working and very competitive daily rates then this is the ideal role for you, please send your details to Mudassar.email@example.com or contact the Leeds office on 0113 331 5008.
Posted 156 days ago