Job provided by Tradewind Recruitment
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you a passionate English Teacher looking for a long term opportunity?
Would you relish the opportunity to work with energetic children who have a real passion for learning?
Does being part of a Good school which is on the journey to Outstanding appeal to you?
Then send your CV our way!
Working in a full time post delivering lessons to KS3 & KS4 students in both English Language and Literature, you will play a vital role in the department.
Starting January 2019, the school would like to engage a committed Teacher of English who can provide continuity to their students.
The School have excellent facilities and you would be part of a very successful department.
The ideal candidate will:
Have experience teaching English within a UK secondary school Have current knowledge of the English curriculum
Be able to plan, mark and assess work for KS3&4 students Be able to commit to a full time post from January 2019
Pay for this role ranges from £130£170 per day.
To apply for this role, or for more information please send your CV or call Sarah on ##### ######.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! Thats 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance so youre fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning our support doesnt stop once weve secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role, please email your CV or for further information please call Sarah Hemmings on ##### ######
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, thats 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.