1st Line IT Support Engineer
£24000 Per Annum
- Based in fantastic offices located in Bishops Stortford, this leading managed service provider places its people and community at its centre of importance. You will be joining an environment where progression and in-house training is a priority for every member of staff, this creates a stimulating environment for people to thrive.
The successful 1st Line Engineer will have some experience in a similar role or have just gained your first qualification in IT and looking for your first position. You will be a logical trouble shooter who is able to resolve issues that others cannot. As a 1st Line Engineer, you will be joining a Microsoft Gold certified Service Desk Team. The majority of the time you will be providing remote support to trusted clients.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- MCITP level, or willing to prove ability to support at this level
- Support of MS Office - all versions
- Knowledge of Antivirus applications
- Knowledge of Backup applications
- Windows 7/8/10 Operating systems
- Active Directory administration
- 365 Exchange Online
- Firewall and Router administration
- Networking and connectivity skills
- OSX desktop support
- Web and domain skills
- Virtualisation technologies (VMWare & Hyper-V)
Benefits include - Healthcare, Gym/Squash club, pension, free breakfast and lunches, along with one of the best social calendars around, encouraging staff to let their hair down and relax at the end of the day.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!
Posted 23 days ago