£105 - £160 per day
Do you want to inspire the next Maya Angelou or Roald Dahl?
Do you love to see your students develop writing skills and enjoy learning?
Are you in the Bristol area or willing to travel, this English Teacher role is perfect for you!
* Free parking
* Free training, both online and onsite
* Onsite canteen with hot food
* ReferaFriend scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* Continuous career development opportunities
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in the structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils development
* Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
* QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
* A drive to inspire the next generation
Sounds great, right? Apply today! You can get in touch with me on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Alex or you can email me on email@example.com; you could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!
Posted 23 days ago