Job provided by Kemp Recruitment
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Heavy Plant / Crane / Service Engineer
Pay Rate - £15 per hour
Overtime - Paid at increased rates
Hours - 39 hours per week
Shift - Days
My client, a nationally recognised Heavy Plant / Crane supplier, is looking for a skilled and experienced Heavy Plant / Crane / Service Engineer to join their team based in Andover.
The Heavy Plant / Crane / Service Engineer will be responsible for the following duties:
• Fault Finding / Diagnosis on equipment malfunctions.
• Service, Maintenance and Repair of mobile / travelling lifting equipment.
• Provide exemplary customer service.
The Heavy Plant / Crane / Service Engineer will need the following skills / experience:
• Experience with Heavy Plant / Cranes / Overhead Hoists / Lifting Equipment.
• Experience with Electrical equipment.
• Experience with brakes, gearboxes, drives.
If you believe you have what it takes to be successful as a Heavy Plant / Crane / Service Engineer, please contact Adam on ##### ######or submit your CV via this advert.