Burton On Trent
Due to Marston’s continued growth and investment we are currently recruiting for a Key Operative to join the team in Burton. Our team are motivated to brew, bottle, package and sell our fantastic portfolio of beers and we're looking for people who enjoy working in a fast paced environment with a leading ale brewer. This role will suit someone able to work under pressure and work on their own initiative as well as being part of a skilled and dedicated team. Come and join us, we have big things brewing at Burton! Could you?
- Manage machine changeovers to ensure efficient size and product changes (to minimize line down time).
- Complete and document quality assurance checks
- Assist with machine running during breaks (to reduce line down time)
- Provide Quality Assurance to our customers
- An Operative with experience in a Bottling department
- Conscientious, with the desire to develop with the business and department.
- Able to work under pressure
- Fork lift truck license holder
- Able to work shifts including weekends
Interested? As well as the culture that makes working with Marston’s Beer Company so rewarding, there is plenty of scope to develop within all areas of the Canning and Bottling departments.
Posted 170 days ago