Job provided by Corecruitment Ltd
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Director of Rooms - Luxury Hotel in London
Location: Central London
The ideal candidate will be passionate about service culture and delivering outstanding customer service .
They will be driven by the pride in succeeding and the guest experience .
With a background within Luxury Hotels; the successful candidate will be overseeing the Room Division with a dynamic style and lead the team to success.
You must be a people manager as you will lead a team of managers and staff in this high-profile property in the heart of London.
The ideal Director of Rooms candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in a comparable managerial position in a luxury hotel operation
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of Rooms Division Operations including Front Office and Housekeeping divisions
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills in all aspects
- Professional and appropriate business appearance and presentation
- Excellent guest service and problem resolution skills
- The ability to work comprehensively with spreadsheets and budgeting packages.
- The flexible and passionate about what they do
- Fluency in English spoken and written
Interested in this great challenge? Contact #####@######.### with your updated CV