Job provided by FMCV Limited
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Our client is a leading specialist supplier in the HVAC and Refrigeration industry, and they are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic Field Sales Engineer to join their expanding team covering the Northern Territory from a base in the Midlands. Candidates will ideally be located near Nottingham, Leicester, Birmingham or Derby areas.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the creation of new business and existing business demand. Applicants will need to have a credible background in a field sales environment, ideally with a technical refrigeration or HVAC background. Your experience will preferably be in handling multiple tier customers primarily within the Refrigeration & Air Conditioning market segments and the ability to demonstrate value creation.
You will need to have excellent communication and negotiation skills with a can do philosophy to your activity. You will be able to keep a cool head under pressure maintaining the ability to prioritise, organise, and plan your activity to achieve results.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Sales planning management in a fast paced distribution environment, ideally within the HVAC markets. Ability to maintain a minimum of 34 calls per day 4 days per week.
- To acquire a thorough knowledge of all the Companys products and a general understanding of their applications.
- To be the 1st point of technical contact for customers promoting the best solution and package to meet the customers needs from the complete company product portfolio.
- To respect the confidential nature of the product, customer and commercial information to which you have access.
- To meet and exceed the territory budget and monthly business metric targets for visits, quotations, orders and sales.
- Prepare and generate product line quotations meeting company pricing guidelines and customers logistic needs.
- Provide accurate rolling sales and product demand forecasts.
- Ability to communicate at all levels including suppliers.
- Good general sales process knowledge and the ability to start from Cold.
It is essential that applicants have excellent organisation and communication skills as our sales teams are provided with autonomy and the trust to make decisions in the field. The Field Sales Engineer will have regular contact with the company and customers but must also be able to demonstrate excellent team building capabilities with the motivation to work individually day to day on achieving targets.
In return the business will offer a package of around £40k basic salary, plus commission and incentives to provide an OTE of around £55k. A company car, pension, laptop and phone will also be provided.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading business in the HVAC and Refrigeration industry. If you have experience in this sector, please submit your CV now for consideration for this role.