Driver Hire London West is currently recruiting warehouse workers.
The work involves:
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles, by hand or with a forklift truck.
- Taking goods to the appropriate storage space
- Keeping a careful record of the stock on the warehouse management system
- Operating a forklift truck to move and rearrange stock and ensure that products are stored safely
- Picking orders using a hand-held scanner from the storage space and bringing them for packing, or to the loading bay for transportation.
- As a packer, you may spend most of your time at a packing machine or conveyor line. You’ll put products into containers, such as boxes and crates, using bubble wrap or polystyrene chips, and then seal the containers ready for delivery to shops and stores. You will also ensure orders are packaged and labelled correctly to prevent returned orders.
- Organizing transfers and loading goods on to delivery vehicles.
- Cleaning and maintaining the warehouse will also be part of the daily routine.
- With heavy equipment in operation warehouses can be dangerous places, so following workplace health and safety rules will be essential
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to be considered for this position, please, do not hesitate to call us at anytime! t: 020 8900 0005
Visit our office page for more vacancies or create a MyDriverHire account to keep updated with our latest alerts. We`d love to connect with you on social so why not join our community online on Facebook and LinkedIn.
Click Apply Now for more information and phone number
Posted 138 days ago