£100 - £160 per day
If you answered, yes, yes, yes! Then we have the job for you.
Were looking for an experienced Primary Teacher to join a supportive team on daytodaysupply in Southend.
If this job ticks all your boxes, get in touch today!
* Free parking
* Free training, both online and onsite
* Onsite canteen with hot food
* ReferaFriend scheme giving you the chance to earn £300
* Genuine career development opportunities
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
Sounds great, right? Your responsibilities:
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Have control over a whole class and maintain discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils development
* PGCE or equivalent qualifications
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with KS1/2 pupils
* A drive to inspire the next generation
* DBS check
If this sounds like you, you have got to press Apply Now! Take the first step today, and seize the opportunity to improve your career forever. If you have any questions, be sure to contact Adam at 0161 200 1930.
Posted 173 days ago