Up to £90 per day + (includes £10 per day completion bonus)
Carlisle, Keswick, Whitehaven, Workington, Maryport, Cockermouth & surrounding areas
What will you be doing?
* Working as a Business Development Executive on behalf of our client Lucozade Ribena Suntory you will be increasing sales of their market leading soft drinks products (including Lucozade Energy, Lucozade Sport, Ribena and Orangina) in convenience and independent stores in your area.
* Visit selected convenience and independent shops in your area Monday to Friday, promoting and selling in Lucozade products
* Collecting stock from the nominated cash & carry in the small caddy van we will provide you with for the duration of the work
* Report back on your sales successes and any information gained during your calls via your mobile on the great easy to use App we will provide you with
* Building great relationships with store owners and decision makers, enabling you to influence them, helping ensure that every sales opportunity in their stores is maximised and the products are prominently promoted
* Achieving daily sales targets but these are well known products that sell well, and you have a great deal to offer the shops too that they cannot get elsewhere!
This would be a great Business Development / Sales Representative role for you if:
* You have previous sales or retail experience
* Have a full UK driving licence and are happy to drive a caddy sized van
* You have a smart phone to enable you to complete reporting (Android or Apple)
* You love influencing people and enjoy making a success out of every day, with the ability to motivate yourself to achieve targets
* You are looking for some longterm work with market leading companies, who knows what it may lead to if you do a great job!
What will we offer you?
You will receive full training from the Team Manager.
* 5 full days work every week until end of July 2019.
* £80 per day + mileage plus a £10 per day completion bonus payable at the end of the work (based on achieving the requirements for the role and completing the whole activity).
* Small caddy van supplied for business use only
In addition, you will have the support and advice of your team manager and the security of knowing you are working for CPM, one of the UKs largest field marketing companies.
If this sounds like a great job for you and you would like to join our temporary sales team, then dont delay apply today as we are contacting shortlisted candidates immediately!
CPM are an equal opportunities employer
Posted 18 days ago