Recruitment Colleague Coordinator
Newton-le-Willows, Merseyside, England
£16k per year
Job Purpose / Primary Objective: Call handling and colleague coordination
We are looking for an inbound call handling operator for a busy Recruitment Department.
You will ideally have a Customer service / Call centre background.
The main responsibilities will include answering calls, providing help, welcoming and scheduling new
Starters based in the Recruitment Department.
Full Training will be given.
* Daily Coordination & monitoring of new starters within the Recruitment Department.
Keeping the Recruitment Liveboard up to date with all new starters.
You will be their first point of contact, verbally agreeing a site allocation and training.
Once confirmed sending out a confirmation of their shift agreed and information about Kingdom via email.
* Weekly liaison with our Human Resource Department, to help get employees back to work.
* Monitoring and Liaising with our Operations Centre to find work for current employees requiring alternative sites.
* Assisting the Recruitment department.
These examples are not exhaustive and may include any other reasonable duties
Position / Skill Base Requirements
* Conversant in the English language and capable of communicating effectively through verbal and written means, competence in literacy & numeracy
* Professional and disciplined with a friendly and approachable manner
* Strong administrator
* Strong IT skills with an ability to use and navigate through computer systems and databases
* Enthusiastic and willing to develop new skills and undertake responsibility
Job type: Permanent
Posted 170 days ago